We welcome your questions and want to make you feel comfortable when you visit us for your appointment. When you make an appointment, start thinking about the questions you have. Not sure what to ask? The following are some good questions to bring to your audiology appointment.
- What could be causing my hearing loss?
- What type of hearing loss do I have?
- Is there anything I can do to prevent further hearing loss?
- Is there hearing loss in both of my ears and is it the same type of hearing loss?
- Can hearing aids help me hear better?
- If I need hearing aids, what different types and styles will work for me?
- How much do hearing aids cost and what does my insurance cover?
- What type of maintenance and upkeep are needed for my hearing aids?
- Can I connect other devices to my hearing aids to help me hear better?
- What do I do if my hearing aids break or need repairs?
- How often should I come back for checkups?
- Can family and friends help me cope with and adjust to hearing loss or hearing aids?
Consult with the Experts at Smithtown / Sayville Hearing Services
If you want to learn more, or have questions before your appointment, just let us know. We’d love to see you and answer anything you’ve got for us. Getting your hearing on track is our goal. Here at Smithtown Hearing Services we are committed to better hearing and committed to you! Contact us today to schedule a FREE assessment.
Schedule an appointment
Free hearing assessment